The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fortress Game Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

Fortress Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Fortress Game Rules   Fortress Game Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:14 pm

The rules are pretty simple.

Game consists of two teams, attackers and defenders. The defenders will set up their defenses in a designated structure and are given 2 minutes to do so. In the mean time, the attacking team will stage in a designated area away from the structure.

The attacking team must eliminate the defending team.

Attacking team rules-

No frags/semtex/stun/flash grenades allowed. Smoke is authorized.

No explosives (noob tubes, claymores, c4, launchers)

No camping

No sniping

No akimbo

Defending team rules-

Explosives are ok.

May not leave structure after the initial 2 minute staging period is over. Explosives may be placed outside the structure furing the staging period within reason. In other words, keep it near the structure.

The person with the most kills at the end of the round wins.

Teams will be chosen by auto-assign.

We will play 6 official rounds. At the end of the contest the results will be tallied and the person with the most kills overall wins.

In the event of a tie we the tiebreaker will be a knife match on Rust consisting of all players that tied.

Additional gameplay rules may be enacted during the contest as needed to correct deficiencies.

The game will be recorded and refereed by Tyrant to avoid any conflict of interest.

If you have any additional questions feel free to PM me or reply to this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://thereckoningclan.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Game Rules   Fortress Game Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:28 pm

IMA GONNA RECK YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Game Rules   Fortress Game Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:31 pm

ha ha, you're punny...
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Game Rules   Fortress Game Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:35 pm

I am an indestructable master of war!!

That being said, I'll just be recording it so you all lucked out
Back to top Go down
S-Brizzal
Nugget
S-Brizzal

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Game Rules   Fortress Game Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Does dramatic posing /killing in front of the camera gain any points ?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Game Rules   Fortress Game Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Sure, best actor gets a gold star!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Game Rules   Fortress Game Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:55 pm

i like gold stars.... especially with beer!!! oh yea, my game play tonight in no way reflects on how i really play, sort of ... i intend to be extreamly fukered uppppp!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Game Rules   Fortress Game Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortress Game Rules
Page 1 of 1