The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killstreak Help?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
theDRUNKsaysUGHH
Nugget
theDRUNKsaysUGHH

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Don't know what killstreaks you guys use but I just switched to Harrier, Pavelow, and Chopper gunner but here is my issue... can't get the chopper gunner! I get my 7, call harrier, get 9, call pavelow, get 11 and... nothing! What the hell? Can you not use pavelow and chopper gunner? Do you have to get all 11 kills without using other killstreaks? If any of you know please help, I have to wait another 6 levels to unlock the AC130 to try that instead!
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:17 pm

i use pred missile, harrier strike and either chopper gunner or AC-130. The reason being getting 5 kills is easy, use the missile to get two more call in the harrier and let it do its thing then get the 11 streak one. streak rewards count towards the requirments for others as long as it didn't come from the crates(either air drop, or emergency drop).
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Yea that's odd. Like he said the air drops don't count towards your killstreaks but everything else should. I know that if you die your aircraft don't continue your killstreaks for you but other than that it should work. Not ure there.
Back to top Go down
https://thereckoningclan.darkbb.com

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:17 pm

that's weird. i use to blow my load alot w/the predator missile and i used the setup your talkin bout with no problems. but now i go with the predator, harrier and chopper gunner. much easier to get ur killstreak up that way
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:28 pm

i JUST thought of something, did you get the kills and it won't give it to you, or do you just keep trying to use it and it doesen't show up. I know if there is a lot of aircraft on the field you have to wait till they clear out befor yours will show up
Back to top Go down
theDRUNKsaysUGHH
Nugget
theDRUNKsaysUGHH

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:59 am

It doesn't give it to me at all, the only thing I haven't tried is getting 11 straight without using any killstreaks. I've started out 13-0 but no chopper gunner, even after the harrier and pavelow left, just won't give it to me. Hopefully the AC130 will work or I may have to go back to my 5-7-9 or try 5-7-11.
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:55 am

that is very strange... if you care that much about it, you can email the devs about it, other than that just go with the AC-130
Back to top Go down
theDRUNKsaysUGHH
Nugget
theDRUNKsaysUGHH

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:27 am

Oh, I care! Every time it doesn't give it to me I start kicking and screaming and yell for my mommy, it's very upsetting! Hahahaha, I think I will try the AC130 or go 5-7-9 or 5-7-11 and see how that works out. I just hate the predator missile, the guy I'm after always dies or everyone is inside, just my luck! This just reminded me of something, anyone seen the youtube video of the german kid playing counter strike?! Great stuff!
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Gotta love the angry german kid!

I had that happen to me a few times on this game and happened alot on cod4, not sure what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:34 pm

you do know that German kid was a child actor paid to do that right?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Yea there are alot of theories on him, that being one of them.
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:44 pm

when i was in Germany i saw a video that he did. He said that he was paid to do it and didn't know what they were going to use it for. the original video was used in a campaign saying that video games were bad and that is what happened to kids when they played them. He said if they had told him what it was for he would have never don it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:33 am

just learned the PAV low doesn't count towards your killstreak
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Interesting.....
Back to top Go down

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:45 pm

¡pinche loco!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killstreak Help?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreak Help?!   Killstreak Help?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killstreak Help?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reckoning :: General Discussion :: Who Cares?-
Jump to: