The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arab drifting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

Arab drifting Empty
PostSubject: Arab drifting   Arab drifting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:21 am

now tell me that isn't cool.

Back to top Go down

Arab drifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arab drifting   Arab drifting Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:29 pm

sure that wasn't taken from a vehicle suicide bomber camp???
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

Arab drifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arab drifting   Arab drifting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:47 am

VBIED's aren't in control when they slide.
Back to top Go down

Arab drifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arab drifting   Arab drifting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:29 pm

i don't know... i saw one literally slide into the back of a fuel truck one day.. i think he changed his mind last moment but forgot his "buddy" had the detonator..... some buddy huh? anyway the dumb marine driving it didn't even know he'd been hit. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arab drifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arab drifting   Arab drifting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arab drifting
Page 1 of 1