The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Year and Clan kick-off event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

New Year and Clan kick-off event Empty
PostSubject: New Year and Clan kick-off event   New Year and Clan kick-off event Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:20 pm

I will be putting together a fortress game for our clan kick-off event and to start the new year right, so post here what your days off are for the next 3 weeks so we can set it up when the most people are available. We will probably shoot for 8 PM MT time, so factor that in. If you work during the day that should be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://thereckoningclan.darkbb.com
JohnnyRiverz
Nugget
JohnnyRiverz

PostSubject: Re: New Year and Clan kick-off event   New Year and Clan kick-off event Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:31 pm

8 PM/MT is 11PM/ET for me, sounds perfect! any day will be fine at that time.
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

PostSubject: Re: New Year and Clan kick-off event   New Year and Clan kick-off event Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:07 am

I'm at the mercy of the other people in the house, anything late at night (after 11pm PST) or in the morning (around 10 AM PST) but i can trey and make anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Year and Clan kick-off event   New Year and Clan kick-off event Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Im off Jan 8-11 Fri-Mon.
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

PostSubject: Re: New Year and Clan kick-off event   New Year and Clan kick-off event Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:35 pm

I can work something out to play, I'm good anytime because i have no life right now
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: New Year and Clan kick-off event   New Year and Clan kick-off event Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:28 pm

Alright, I'm gonna put it down for the 11th at 8 PM MT time. Spread the word and tell people in-game so we can get some participation. Make sure they are 18 if you can.
Back to top Go down
https://thereckoningclan.darkbb.com
S-Brizzal
Nugget
S-Brizzal

PostSubject: Re: New Year and Clan kick-off event   New Year and Clan kick-off event Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 am

11 pm Et next monday, I'm down

-Rocky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year and Clan kick-off event   New Year and Clan kick-off event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year and Clan kick-off event
Page 1 of 1