The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyrant in public

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Alright guys, I'm sure you've noticed that I am using the Tyrant character as sort of a flagship for clan promotion at this time. Although I haven't figured out all this youtube stuff I think it will catch on soon enough.

That being said, I need some ideas from you guys. I am planning on taking it to the streets to do some mock interviews and things of that sort, so if you have any ideas you think might be hilarious let me know.

One thing I am trying to avoid is the typical cheese though. No riding in a shopping cart or jumping out of a bush. Besides, Tyrant only wears the top half of the ghillie!
Back to top Go down
https://thereckoningclan.darkbb.com
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:14 pm

i think the ghillie is a little silly but that just me. moving on, you could do street interviews asking people what a tyrant is and mix their answers with game play videos. or find some old speech talking about a tyrant and super impose that ontop of game play. i'll see if i can find some sound clips or something
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Those are good ideas, but I want to promote the clan rather than Tyrant. The ghillie is a little silly, and that's the draw. I have to hide my identity mainly, and the suit fits the genre. Aside from that, it's good for being recognized smongst the seas of mw2 videos.
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:25 pm

true, i'll see if i can find some clips that fit the clan theme
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down
S-Brizzal
Nugget
S-Brizzal

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:06 pm

Take a vid of you staring intently out a window in your ghillie suite when you hear a "Click" and then some other sound effect of fluid spraying everywhere.... so you wip around to see family member/friend drenched in beer that preceed to scold you for leaving Beer Claymores at every entrance

Hide behind a wall with people on the other side, proceed to grab a beer out of your ghillie suite, shake it up, toss it over then wall then superimpose "Multi Kill 400pts" from the game, snicker and slink away
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Brizzal, you're a genius!
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:19 pm

lmfao awesome
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Looks like the first vid in public will be me taking on the atomic wing competition at wingstop. have to eat 6 habanero atomic wings then sit for 5 minutes without a drink.

See, I'll even go through pain for you people!
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Just came up with a good way to use brizzals idea.

Tyrant's home defense!

Involving clayMillers, beernades, and real time teabagging. this is gonna be hilarious to make, let alone watch.
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:01 am

don't forget to make some serious game vids also. some people migh think that were were a group of whackos or somethin otherwise
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:51 am

No, they will think I'm a whacko and rightfully so. You're right though, which is why I have 3 montages on the page already along with the fortress game.

Once we get a few folks together we will be able to make more collective gameplay videos.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:54 am

Good clip by the way.
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:52 pm

thanks i thought so. I'm looking into Video capture cards right now, what cam corder did you get to record off the T.V.?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyrant in public Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrant in public   Tyrant in public Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyrant in public
Page 1 of 1