The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ASSASSINS CREED II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ASSASSINS CREED II Empty
PostSubject: ASSASSINS CREED II   ASSASSINS CREED II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Ok, i dont want to take away from your MW2 but if you liked the first one but was a little upset about the ending, your gonna love this one!! i havent finished it yet but it is a definate upgrade to the last one. more indepth story line ( if you like that stuff) and the game play is not as repetative. more weapons and better "mini missions".
Back to top Go down
mavenassassin_
Nugget

ASSASSINS CREED II Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASSASSINS CREED II   ASSASSINS CREED II Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:18 pm

yea, the new one is much better
Back to top Go down
S-Brizzal
Nugget
S-Brizzal

ASSASSINS CREED II Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASSASSINS CREED II   ASSASSINS CREED II Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 am

My Copy is still sitting in its shinny plastic cover, I haven't been able to put down MW2 to get it a run

-Rocky
Back to top Go down

ASSASSINS CREED II Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASSASSINS CREED II   ASSASSINS CREED II Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:59 pm

i got past the shiney wrapper but not much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ASSASSINS CREED II Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASSASSINS CREED II   ASSASSINS CREED II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASSASSINS CREED II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reckoning :: General Discussion :: Other Games-
Jump to: