The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunday night shooting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S-Brizzal
Nugget
S-Brizzal

Sunday night shooting Empty
PostSubject: Sunday night shooting   Sunday night shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Had a great time last night although I was getting my butt kicked, It was fun running with theDRUNKsaysUGHH and el_pistolero.

Just to let ya all know, I normally keep the voice volume at 0 so I don't have to listen to annoying chatter, So If I jump out of party after joining, most likely I'm changing it so I can hear ya so send another invite! oh and next time ill have my headset charged so I can join the chat. Anyways looking forward to some more team fighting.

BTW what assault weapon setups is everyone running? I keep changing up and I think its throwing my game off.

Right now I have been using the AK with halo and noob toob but am about to prestige

I have been a big fan of the Famas/M16A4 but have been dieing alot with it
The ACR is a great gun but its low dmg means I loose some Mexican standoffs (although I don't typically run with Stopping Power)
I do well with the Scar but always seem to die when reloading

Any tips would be great

-Rocky
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night shooting   Sunday night shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Glad to hear you had a good time, I was working so I missed it. Also, you can change your mic settings without leaving the game, so try that next time.

I don't technically use an assault class myself. If I am going to push forward I use a ghost class-

UMP
M1014
frag
smoke

sleight of hand
cold blooded
steady aim

Seems to work really well, especially knockin those damned campers. If I do use an assault weapon I go with the M4. It's low damage (higher than the acr) but it has high rate of fire and it accurate. You might try that.
Back to top Go down
https://thereckoningclan.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night shooting   Sunday night shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:30 pm

some good times last night!!! the bubble eyed blue gums were getting out of pocket a little last night and the enebriated guy i was just couldent let that fly!!

SCAR-H
M1014

CLAYMORES (especially w/ Scavanger)

Scavanger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

Predator Missile
Harrier
Chopper Gunner
Back to top Go down
theDRUNKsaysUGHH
Nugget
theDRUNKsaysUGHH

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night shooting   Sunday night shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:12 pm

M4>ACR and AK>SCAR but that is my opinion. I use...

M4 with RDS or RDS/AGOG with silencer
Marathon or bling
Stopping power and sometimes cold blooded
Commando for no falling damage and it is nice when reloading to have some knife range, or Ninja

SCAR(dont have AK yet) with iron sight and either grenade or FMJ
Sleight of hand with AK sometimes with SCAR or Scavenger, comes handy with SCARs lack of ammo
Stopping Power or cold blooded
Commando or ninja

More often than not though I use the RPD LMG, if you haven't tried it you should. Once you get used to it, it owns, lots of ammo so unless you are going for nuke you rarely reload and when you have to just use Sleight of hand. My set up is as follows...

RPD with grip and accuracy goes to second 'a' like the M16
Sleight of hand
Stopping power
Commando or ninja

For you snipers out there, have you tried the FAL with AGOG or thermal? Just wondering because I am trying to unlock that setup and was wondering if it is worth it over the actual sniper rifles?
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night shooting   Sunday night shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

i just unlocked the F2000 myself, but i a fan of either the SCAR or the M4. on my Rush setup i use a SCAR with marathon, lightweight and ninja. good dmg, alright reload and it takes people by surprise. Ghost setup is marathon, cold blooded, and ninja for obvious reasons. My just general assault setup is M4 scavenger, stopping power and commando. but the Assault rifles are all based on personal preference, what you feel comfy with go with. I feel stopping power is a must on low dmg. if you feel like it use hard line to get your kill streaks faster, or coldblooded. your third perk...never....EVER use scrambler, it just lets people know your close. Final stand...can be good, but we all know you just get shot when you fall down anyways so its a chance one. Commando or Ninja are my advice. Both have good benefits.

Quote :
For you snipers out there, have you tried the FAL with AGOG or thermal? Just wondering because I am trying to unlock that setup and was wondering if it is worth it over the actual sniper rifles?

I posted something in the strat section that covers this. the FAL will never run with the sniper rifles based on the DMG multiplier. Having more ammo doesn't count for much when it takes 3 shots to kill someone as opposed to just one. there are a lot of guides with tips and explanations. If you want i can find a bunch of them and either post them or PM them to you. just let me know.
Back to top Go down
S-Brizzal
Nugget
S-Brizzal

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night shooting   Sunday night shooting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:12 am

I had completly skiped over the M4 in favor of the Famas my first go round, but now that I prestiged, I tried it last night and solved my Assault woes.

I love LMG's as I used them alot in BF2 but somehow managed to overlook the RPD, it a great gun and use it with a stinger for my anti aircraft setup with Coldblooded

Typically on my assault class I run
Slight of hand (trying to stay away from bling)
Stopping Power Pro/ Hardline
Ninja/ Commando
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night shooting   Sunday night shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday night shooting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reckoning :: General Discussion :: Who Cares?-
Jump to: