The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here's Johnny.....!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnnyRiverz
Nugget
JohnnyRiverz

Here's Johnny.....! Empty
PostSubject: Here's Johnny.....!   Here's Johnny.....! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:20 pm

What up everybody!!? .... This is Johnny well rite now i'm kind of lost in the desert, but i see some water in the distance, im getting there! Just got MW2, i'll be playing shortly well actually by next week. I've been i while without clan, i always get kicked out due to my absence. Hope to get to know all of you.
PS: Hey InsuRecKtion-! U owe me a duo since Artesia....... by the way for those who want to play my PSN ID is JohnnyRiverz.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

Here's Johnny.....! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's Johnny.....!   Here's Johnny.....! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:21 pm

Welcome aboard Johnny, I am an Artesia Alumn as well. Looking forward to playin with you, I'm sure you'll pick it up just fine.
Back to top Go down
https://thereckoningclan.darkbb.com

Here's Johnny.....!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reckoning :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: