The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S-Brizzal
Nugget
S-Brizzal

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:43 am

-Hey everyone, Looking for a group to enjoy some MW2. This is my first console FPS as my background started with Mech Warrior 4 then way to much Battlefield 2 (did lots of clan stuff with a bunch of x military, kinda fun but sometimes way to intense for my style). From Maryland and am on typical East Cost times for a couple of hours after work. My girlfriend and I share the account thus the call sign S-Brizzal but if ya catch me on coms I go by Rocky. I'm looking for a casual(not a big HC fan) and mature group for some good times while playing this great game!

As for style of play, I'm pretty much up for anything and mainly choose my class based off the map, although I have been having fun dabbling between sniping and my spiffy new AK, but I gotta work on my Quick Scoping though.

Anyway, feel free to add me on PSN under the call sign S-Brizzal (Going on Vacation this weekend though so I won't be on till Sunday)

-Rocky
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Awesome, glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
https://thereckoningclan.darkbb.com

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reckoning :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: