The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
reckoning [ˈrɛkənɪŋ]
n
1. retribution for one's actions (esp in the phrase day of reckoning)

Doesn't matter what the forum rules say, by registering here you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. If you are offended by occasional cursing and adult themes you shouldn't register here either. If it is found that you're not 18 years old or older you will be IP banned. If you continue to try to participate in this site your provider will be contacted.

Thank you for your interest in The Reckoning clan.

Tyrant
Admin
The Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's goin on

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redyap
Nugget

What's goin on Empty
PostSubject: What's goin on   What's goin on Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:06 pm

I'm redyap. Haven't picked up the game yet but I will be soon and wanted to make sure that I was in a good clan before I got it.

I'm 23 and live in Shalimar, Florida and work as a butcher. Looking forward to being part of this team.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Admin
Tyrant

What's goin on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's goin on   What's goin on Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Glad to see you chose us, you came to the right place. We look forward to your participation on the forums even if you don't have the game.

Thanks for joining.
Back to top Go down
https://thereckoningclan.darkbb.com
redyap
Nugget

What's goin on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's goin on   What's goin on Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Thanks for the welcome? Picked up the game a couple weeks ago and I'm getting better!
Back to top Go down
hyroyuy
Intern
hyroyuy

What's goin on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's goin on   What's goin on Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:55 am

whats your gamertag so we can add you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's goin on Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's goin on   What's goin on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's goin on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reckoning :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: